Sunday, April 4, 2010

Project Runway: Don't Disappoint Heidi - Even Though You're Disappointing Me

Oh Heidi. Conjuring up images of Paris Hilton or J.Lo or Sarah Jessica, only to come into the workroom yourself? So sneaky. But why do I get the feeling this episode is going suck?

BANGS JR: What? Are you kidding me? This isn't the type of thing that happens when we're down to the final six. And this isn't the type of thing that happens at the beginning of an episode. I'm as flabbergasted as the designers. (But that's no reason for NeckStar to tell me to f*ck off. Rude.)

SIDEBAR #1: Suzanne's back! (Although his quotation from Gypsy was misplaced - Mama Rose you are not, Suzanne.)

SMELLS LIKE LAUGHTER: Wow...that's...ugly. I can't believe you waited till 11:30 to start a new dress. Then again, I can't believe you went for the cutout fabric plan...again. Come on dude, the judges don't like it. They're not taken by the detailing. They're taken by your complete lack of taste.

IS YOUR HAT BIG ENOUGH FOR YOUR HEAD (AND YOUR OBNOXIOUS LISP): Ha! I love Nina's complete deadeye look while your dress was on the runway. Yeah, you might keep winning challenges, but I guarantee that she's fighting against you every single week.

SIDEBAR #2: Jessica Alba is really lame. I bet she was supposed to be the celebrity model, but then Heidi decided she was too boring. Because she is. She just wanted a free dress.

FLOPS McCUTOFF: Did you listen to what you just said? You like to accentuate a woman's ass? I can already hear Heidi complaining about this. Come on, dude.

COLORBLOCK BANGS: Oh Colorblock. Did you hear Nina? She chose to use your dress for a call back to Bravo. That doesn't bode well for you. Neither does the fact that you design the same type of dress every week. Then again, Leanne always had those weird floppy things on all of her dresses and they gave her to prize. Oh well.

SIDEBAR #3: Is anyone else bored? I am.

NECKSTAR: Eh.

SUZANNE SUGARBAKER: Woo! Not enough talking this week, but it was an awesome dress. Good for you! You're clearly bucking for the Chris March Fan Favorite prize.

NEXT WEEK: Crazy Crotch, Snooze and a Big Blue Condom. Either things get more exciting next week, or else the producers are just trying to make sure I don't jump off the bandwagon like I did last year. Tell you what - stop making IYHBEFYH(AYOL) win and that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment