Wednesday, March 31, 2010

American Idol Top 10 Results: The Day FOX Movie Placement Is Taken To a Whole New Level

Seriously, what was that Clash of the Titans nonsense? I bet Sam Worthington never thought he'd appear in a toga on American Idol. Then again, he's from Australia, and they're weird down there, so maybe he did.

CAMEOS: Ruuuuuuuben - You had me until vegan. That is all.

Bieber - Ugh. Please let the fact that you are in the audience mean that you're not performing. Please.

Usher - It's nice to hear someone using the vocoder because it works for the song, not because they need it (I'm just assuming, because I know dude can sing). But then HammerPants showed up and took things to a whole new level. MC, unless you're T-Pain and you're in luv wit a stripper, don't think you have the right to use it during your whole verse.

DiddyDirtyMoney - Wait, is that what we're calling him now? Or am I just having a strobe induced stroke? Uh...I'm not normally a rap fan, but that was pretty cool.

DOUCHEBAGGERY: Seacrest is being a total jackass this season. Anyone else agree? Thankfully, we have Big Poppa there to keep him in line.

BOTTOM 3: Aw...Dakota is safe? That's not cool. I like Fauxfron and Crazy Cat Lady way better. Boo.

ELIMINATED: Crazy Cat Lady. Sad. I know the judges weren't going to burn their save - they'll use it for Lee or Casey or something - but that was a pretty good save me performance (not perfect, but still pretty good). I wish she'd sung like that last night.

Is anyone wondering why all the judges kept saying at the beginning of the season that this year it's the women who are better? Uh...last I checked, there are still three guys left. Good job, judges.

Thankfully, no Bieber. I can only think that Ruuuuuuuben showing up forced the infant off the stage.

NEXT WEEK: No idea who's performing, since Seacrest's nonsense made the show run over and recording Destination Truth took precedence. But I suppose we can look forward (?) to the Lennon/McCartney songbook. Oh, except I don't care for the Lennon/McCartney songbook. Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment